Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Gerald Celente On Markets: “When Interest Rates Go Up, This Thing Goes Down”

Go back to when Trump got elected, and going into the beginning of the year, so from November to the beginning of 2017, the dollar was soaring, and it all of a sudden started reversing. I've been around a long time, and I've never seen anything like this in my life with so much hatred is being sent out by the media, not only against Trump, but the Russians, and any other person or country that they don't like. Of course, I'm no Trump supporter, I'm a political atheist, I didn't vote for either of Trump or Clinton in the last election. And I'm not one of these people that say, "Oh, you have to go out and vote. If you don't vote then you deserve what you get." No, if you vote, you deserve what you get, because I don't support the Bloods and the Crips, and that's what the Democrats and Republicans are to me. They're murderers and thieves, their track records prove it. So, what I'm saying about Trump has nothing to do with me being a Trump supporter.

The hatred that the media has been selling, with hating the Russians, no evidence at all that they hacked into the Democratic National Committee, it's our assumption, it's our belief, it's our analysis. Can you imagine going to a court, Mike, and saying that to a judge? (The judge might say) "Show me some evidence." "How dare you ask me to show you evidence, judge? Don't you know who I am? I'm a presstitute for the Cartoon News Network, I'm a presstitute for the New York Times, the toilet paper of record. I'm a presstitute for MSNBC. I'll shove any crap I want down your throat and you repeat it to the American people. I don't need proof, all need are assumptions, and you know how good those are. You might remember that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction and ties to Al-Qaeda." So, what I'm saying is they sell lies, and they sell hatred and dissent in the United States like I've never seen before in my life. Every time somebody got elected that you didn't like, the media would say, "Well you may not have supported that person, but now it's the president of our United States and we have to all work together. “

So now going back to the dollar. The war against Trump is actually the war against the economy in many ways, because when the Trump rally began, and anybody could go back to the facts, when Trump looked like he was going to win on November 8th, in the morning of November 9th, the Dow futures dove by over 800 points, thinking that he was going to win because the markets wanted Hillary. And then it reversed. And it reversed on the belief that his programs, again whether you like them or not, not the issue, only talking about business, were good for business because of tax reform, because of deregulation – again, whether or not you agree with it isn't the issue, we're talking about business – and with also the rebuilding of the infrastructure. None of that happened. That boosted of the dollar, now we're going into reverse. And, also, the rhetoric keeps heating up. Not only against Russia, but across the globe.


- Source, Gerald Celente via Value Walk